Computing Systems and Devices
· Types of computing devices
· External parts of a computer and its function
· Turning on/off a computer and logging in
· Opening, closing, minimizing an application on the
· Logging in and logging out of a computer, safe
· Keyboard and mouse, right posture
· Impact of technology on our lives
. Using browser and age-appropriate search
· Practising online safety
· Creating a blank presentation and opening an existing presentation
· Adding new slides, insert images and text
· Applying design to slides
· Using an unnumbered list.
· Using Paint brush
· Selecting colors from color palette, Color fill
· Adding stamps.
· Presenting projects in Tux Paint.